Ownership and Copyright
This web site is owned by Lawrenceville Main Street, Inc., a non-profit organization in Lawrenceville, NJ. Its objective is to present to public view the good work of the organization and to assist the public in taking a constructive part in the services and opportunities available in the historic village of Lawrenceville, including both visitation and community involvement.
The site is copyright © 2008 - 2017 Lawrenceville Main Street, Inc. Any changes or additions made subsequently are immediately copyrighted upon posting for public view. This includes all text, images, design, and coding not otherwise owned. Except for viewing and printing pages for personal use to assist in visiting Lawrenceville, permission to use any materials must be sought by contacting:
Lawrenceville Main Street
17 Phillips Avenue
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Infringement -- any claim that material on this site infringes on another's copyright should be directed in writing to the address above. We reserve the right to immediately remove any material that may allegedly infringe.
All information presented on this site was believed accurate as of its date of release. Since certain material is obtained from other entities, it is possible that information or circumstances may change. In all cases, it is the responsibility of the viewer to confirm any reservations, dates, event information, and so forth, with the entity most directly involved.
Lawrenceville Main Street is not responsible for any consequences of inaccurate information, changes in event or opportunity times or details.
External Links. We provide helpful links to other sites believed to provide accurate and helpful information, but we are not responsible for the content of those sites. In all cases, care and judgment should be exercised.
Viewing by Minors
Information presented here is intended for all ages. We do not, however, solicit or accept any purchases or donations from individuals under the age of 18 without parental approval.
We respect your privacy. Here's the official language:
Our privacy practices are:
- We do not disclose any information collected to persons or entities except as may be appropriate for the purposes for which it was submitted, or for law enforcement purposes as required by law.
- We may share or issue aggregate information without disclosing your identity.
- We observe all prudent measures to safeguard information and our computer systems.
- We collect and store Site visitor information in aggregate form such as the operating system, platform, and browser.
- We collect and store your access times and dates, page statistics, sites that referred you to our Site and the kind of errors you may encounter while using our Site.
- We also collect and store the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of the computer you use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- If you choose to identify yourself or others by sending us e-mail, regular mail, resumes or other correspondence, you may disclose personally identifiable information about yourself or others to us, and we may use this information to appropriately respond to the situation.
- We use information we collect from the Site to analyze trends, administer this Site, monitor overall Site traffic and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact the Executive Director by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or other means of contact as described above.