Lawrenceville's Special Advantages
Great Location. Between New Jersey's capitol and Princeton.
- Great Regional Location. Between New York City and Philadelphia.
- Great Transportation:
- Interstate 95 runs through town.
- US Route 1 too.
- Amtrak and NJ Transit Northeast Corridor service nearby.
- Great School System. Our students achieve!
- Outstanding Private Schools nearby include Princeton University, Rider University, The Lawrenceville School.
- Highly Educated Workforce, above the average.
- Competent government, professional council-manager municipal system.
- Strong historical roots, dating back to colonial times.
Corporate centers include headquarters of Educational Testing Service and Bristol-Myers, plus high-caliber office parks.
Bristol Meyers Campus
- Open Spaces, with over 25% of our land preserved as parks, farms and green acres, thoughtfully planned and managed. Large county parks nearby too.
- Great Shopping, with malls and services strategically located.
- Strong Citizen Initiatives, with special commitment to responsible, sustainable living practices, and historical preservation.
- Strong Main Street Organization (that's us!), promoting civic activity and community advancement.
- And more!
Lawrenceville is the historic center of the Township of Lawrence.